As some of you might’ve already seen, the Kickstarter wasn’t a success. But don’t worry, we have a Plan B.
The Book of Songs will definitely be released as an e-book, no matter what happens. It might take a bit longer to acquire the funds, but The Book of Songs will get an English edition. I hope to be able to make it a print on demand novel as well, but we’ll have to wait and see if that’ll be possible.
This post is mostly meant as an update so that no one is left wondering what’s going to happen with The Book of Songs and the rest of The Weaver Trilogy. If you have any questions you’re highly encouraged to send us a comment.
Thank you for all of your support this far!